Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Era College Carnival


I think this is the first time i use english to publish my post. Today is a special day as my many craft artists will gather their craft works together and raise fund for the college, it is a significant
day! Although not all the craft artists join together however we join our spirit together to raise fund for the education! Another special for me is that my computer has some prombles that cause me unable to taip in chinese, haha....


so, please come to the college and join the event, you may grab many unique craft works!
These are the craft artist that will join the event today and of caurse myself:)
JB的littlekohcheras的agnes加影的女女KL的樱桃冰子JB的joaanJB的tako aka evangelioneKL的JoanJB的Miss IreenKL的mer?Ulu tiram的pussycat槟城的yenshinKL的吉袜娃南方学院的cherrietrace甲洞的ai-yo-yo巴生的蓝天wellyKL的ciyou加影的yen怡保的laimun

No comments:

Post a Comment